As a woman, it’s especially important to actively care for your health through all the phases of life. Not only is nurturing your well-being a part of living in harmony with nature, but it can also improve your quality of life. Most women face a wide variety of health concerns as the age, from premenstrual syndrome, infertility, and childbirth issues, to menopause and beyond. Whatever your concerns may be, acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine offer a safe, natural, and effective way to support your physical and emotional health.
- Ginger and Mint Acupuncture and Herb Clinic4721 N Wheeling Ave
Muncie, IN 47304(765) 265-9808
- Wed10:30am - 5:30pmThu10:30am - 5:30pmFri10:30am - 5:30pmSat10am - 3pmBy appointment only
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •