During the initial exam a full health history will be taken. Questions will be asked regarding symptoms, health and lifestyle. Your acupuncturist also may check pulses and your tongue and may conduct a physical exam. This information is then organized to create a complete, accurate and comprehensive diagnosis of where Qi has become blocked or imbalanced. After the interview process, you may receive an acupuncture treatment. Visits with your acupuncturist may last from thirty to ninety minutes.
- Ginger and Mint Acupuncture and Herb Clinic4721 N Wheeling Ave
Muncie, IN 47304(765) 265-9808
- Wed10:30am - 5:30pmThu10:30am - 5:30pmFri10:30am - 5:30pmSat10am - 3pmBy appointment only
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •