- Ginger and Mint Acupuncture and Herb Clinic4721 N Wheeling Ave
Muncie, IN 47304(765) 265-9808
- Wed10:30am - 5:30pmThu10:30am - 5:30pmFri10:30am - 5:30pmSat10am - 3pmBy appointment only
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Tag Archives: digestion
In a nutshell, traditional acupuncture, also known as Traditional Chinese Medicine or TCM, works under the belief that the body is controlled by a flow of energy called qi traveling through pathways in the body that are called meridians. Acupuncturists believe that when these pathways become blocked and the energy can’t flow freely, various health problems begin to appear.